September 29, 2021
NB+C 5K Walk/Run
NB+C is Totally Committed to our philanthropy program by supporting charitable causes that make a difference in our communities and across the nation. This month we offered a team-building philanthropy activity where each office supported a non-profit organization by completing a 5k walk/run.
- Tuesday, Sept. 14 – Raleigh – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Tuesday, Sept. 14 – Elkridge – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Tuesday, Sept. 14 – Chelmsford – Canine Companions
- Wednesday, Sept. 22 – Blue Bell – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Thursday, Sept. 23 – Glen Allen – Comfort Zone Camp
The offices voted to walk/run for 3 national organizations, all with unique missions supporting different causes in our communities:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is dedicated to understanding, treating, and defeating childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Canine Companions for Independence is a non-profit organization that enhances the independence of people with disabilities by providing highly trained service dogs at no charge to those in need.
- Comfort Zone Camp is a safe place where children can grieve. At CZC, children learn the necessary tools to cope with daily grieving.
NB+C employees rallied together and fundraised over $14k in individual donations. NB+C made monetary donations to each organization as well. We are proud of our employees for coming out to support such great causes!