February 16, 2023
NB+C cares about the communities we serve. We strive to provide numerous opportunities for our team members to volunteer and to support what drives them. Last year, we held team-building philanthropy activities where each market supported the following non-profit organizations:
- Raleigh – 5k Walk/Run – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Baltimore – 5k Walk/Run – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Boston – Fitness Challenge – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Philadelphia – 5k Walk/Run – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Richmond – Relay Race – Comfort Zone Camp
- Upstate NY – Disc Hockey Tournament – St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
Additionally, the regional teams voted to walk/run for 2 national organizations with unique missions supporting different causes in our communities:
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is dedicated to understanding, treating, and defeating childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Comfort Zone Camp is a safe place where children can grieve. At CZC, children learn the necessary tools to cope with daily grieving.
The NB+C employees rallied together and raised over $13 thousand dollars in individual donations. Additionally, NB+C also made monetary donations on behalf of each team to both national organizations. We are proud of our employees for coming out to support such great causes!