Project Engineer Fiber
NB+C is a leading telecommunications development firm seeking creative and experienced Fiber Project Engineers in the Baltimore – Washington and Greater Philadelphia areas.
About The Role
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Design of new conduit routes for Fiber Optic Utility Companies from existing infrastructure to proposed destination in public ROW and private property
- Engineer and perform Fiber Optic Network Designs including Fiber to the Home (FTTH) Designs, Networking Components, and Fiber Splicing Allocation
- Design of existing Fiber Optic Facilities within the public for permanent or temporary relocation in the public ROW
- B.S. Engineering or B.S. Engineering Technology required
- PE required
- 4 to 10 years of engineering experience
- OSP Fiber and Fiber to the Home experience required
Life at NB+C
Our employees are our number-one priority. We understand that a successful company begins with successful employees. We continuously strive to build an empowering, collaborative and growth-oriented culture that makes our team proud and drives them to be #1.
Caring is in our DNA
From 5Ks to food drives, NB+C is totally committed to giving back to its communities and important causes. Each of our offices has a charitable cause that it supports on an ongoing basis by donating time, resources or fundraising.