Join NB+C as a Tower Top Hand
NB+C is seeking individuals ready to take on a new adventure in one of our Baltimore, MD and Ashland, VA tower roles. Reach new heights as a Tower Top Hand and find yourself helping run a crew, working in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment, and climbing altitudes of around 300 feet!
Submit the form below to apply.
Tower Top Hand Overview
NB+C is a leading wireless Site Development firm that provides services to all the major wireless carriers. We are totally committed to bringing the brightest and most determined minds to projects while providing employees with a supportive and collaborative professional environment. Our employees are provided with a great benefits package including health coverage, 401K, flex spending, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and PTO.
As a Tower Top Hand you will be…
- Running the crew when Foreman not on site
- Upholding quality workmanship surpassing industry standards
- Following all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
- Performing routine and special circumstance tower maintenance
- Assisting in trouble shooting a variety of systems from cell sites to lighting systems
- Maintaining a professional working attitude with co-workers and customers
Qualifications to Apply
- 5+ years of tower climbing and cellular experience
- Willing to travel 2-10 days at a time.
- Good work ethic, positive attitude, reliability and a team mentality is an absolute must
- Basic computer literacy
- Pass preliminary and random drug screening, criminal background check and driving background check